Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Something I had forgotten.

Jennifer Morrison is a very beautiful woman.

For those not in the know, she plays Dr. Allison Cameron on House M.D., one of my very favorite television shows. Anyone familiar with the show is probably wondering how I could have forgotten that fact.  I mean, look at her.  It's obvious, right?

Well, the problem stems from the fact that after I moved from Huntsville to Auburn, and thereby switched cable providers, I lost the FOX network's high definition feed.  As a matter of fact, my HD package here consisted of exactly two channels: ESPNHD and Discovery HD Theater.  Anyone who spent any time around me last semester heard me bitch and moan about that fact, I know.  But I received a very pleasant surprise when I got back to Auburn following my Christmas break.  They had added the four major networks in high definition!  I got to enjoy the Sugar Bowl and the Faux National Championship game (go Gators! [*shudder* I can't believe I just said that]) as God intended them to be seen.

And tonight I rediscovered the beauty of Jennifer Morrison.  And I look forward to rediscovering Evangeline Lilly Jenna Fischer, Ali Larter, and Kiefer Sutherland (don't worry, I just have a totally hetero man-crush on Jack Bauer).  I have seen the future and it has one thousand and eighty lines of horizontal resolution.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

So believe it or not, I had never seen an episode of "Lost" until last month. Will had the 1st season in his queue on Blockbuster, but they got something mixed up and sent us Prison Break instead, so we ended up watching and subsequently getting hooked on that. Well, it finally came a week or so later, and when I saw it, my jaw dropped to the floor... Evangeline Lilly... wow.

1/10/2007 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger wiley said...

She is a hottie, no doubt, but she has really broad shoulders. Seriously, catch her at the right angle and she looks like a linebacker. Still, she gets the wiley-style stamp of approval. Maggie Grace (Shannon) isn't too bad either.

1/12/2007 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home