Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Salutations

Here it begins.

I've been reading other people's blogs for around 5 years now (even
back before the rather stupid word 'blog' was invented). However,
I've never really had the desire to publish my own. This mostly stems
from my rather severe aversion to talking about myself. But recently
I've been feeling the urge to start writing. Not necessarily about
myself, just writing in general. Committing your thoughts to text is
a good way to help clarify and develop them. That's the theory at any
rate.

So this space will be devoted to the random outpourings of my mind.
These thoughts are generally about movies, music, video games, and
technology in general. They may also include musing on religion,
sports and politics, if I'm in that kind of mood. What will not be
included are the mundane details of my day to day life. I'm such a
boring guy that I would lose interest in writing about that almost as
quickly as you would reading it . . .

***Note***
Being such a big movie buff, I consider the top few movies in my
Netflix queue an interesting window into my life, which is why it's
included in the side-bar. But I've been having trouble getting it to
display on all computers, so let me know if you have any trouble
seeing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home