Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shiny




Yesterday afternoon I was invited to the official unveiling of the new Jordan-Hare Stadium HD Video board. It looks pretty sweet, as you can see. I've posted several more pics on Facebook (you don't need an account to see them), so be sure to check them out.

We also got a sneak peek at the new video that will play immediately prior to the team taking the field on gamedays. I really like it, although it had a different feel than the ones they've used the last couple of years.

**Spoiler Warning**

The song is "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva, and it has more of a "pump you up" vibe than more dramatic and epic feeling of previous vids. The theme of the video was centered on the 50th anniversary of Auburn's 1957 national championship and featured a lot of intercutting between then and now footage.

**End Spoilers**

I really do love having a job that affords me these kinds of opportunities . . .

War Eagle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home