Friday, October 13, 2006

The View From the Afternoon

Although most of my regular readers already know this, I realized recently that I've never mentioned it on my blog. I recently started working for the Athletic Department as a graduate assistant to their IT director. The job consists mostly of diagnosing broken laptops, dealing with the various databases (tickets, athlete info, etc), and doing small development projects to make the athletic support staffs' lives easier. I deal mostly with the various support offices (NCAA compliance, Student-Athlete counselors, etc) more so than the athletes or coaches.

I also have a spectacular view from the lobby outside of my computer lab, which I thought I would share.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's awesome. I must admit I'm a bit envious.

10/18/2006 01:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home