Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Aggravation

I think that my feelings on reality television are pretty well known.  I hate stupid, whiny, dumb, bitchy, idiotic people in real life, so why the hell would I ever want to allow them on my television?  But, with that said, I've never really had a problem with American Idol.  Not that I sit around and watch it or anything, but it seems to be just a simple talent show.  The show is pretty much all about the singing, with no artificial "human drama" (read: contestants bitching about each other behind the other person's back) put in.  While I don't care about a show devoted to generating more bubblegum pop acts, it doesn't offend me like every other reality show.

That is, until now.

So:

Dear American Idol,

STOP FREAKING PREEMPTING HOUSE WITH YOUR GODDAMN 2 HOUR SPECIALS!!!11!11!one!1!!!eleven!1!

Thank you,

Wiley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home