Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Real Man's Solution

I've talked before about my anti-social tendencies.  As a result, the sum total of my social interaction with my neighbors is me spying on them through the cracks in my blinds.  Don't judge me.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon, I heard the guy across the street from me cussing up a storm and beating his lawn mower (a dinky little push mower) with a wrench.  It appeared that he was about halfway through with his lawn when it quit on him.  And it wasn't responding to his resuscitation efforts.

Fast forward twenty-four hours.  I hear a mower going, so I take a peak outside.  He now has a brand new riding lawn mower.  And not just one of those push-mower-with-a-seat things either.  This is a John Deer tractor with a mower deck.  It is so big and has such a large turning radius that he has to cheat into the road just to get it turned around after every pass.

That, my friends, is how a real man solves problems.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so funny!

4/29/2006 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home