Friday, January 05, 2007

With Friends Like These . . .

I have a longstanding hatred of MySpace. I think that people's sites are almost universally loud, ugly, and rife of information that I don't give a damn about (much like this blog on that last point for most of you, I'm sure). I have been steadfastly obstinate about not making a page, refusing to join in. Because of it I have been called no-fun, anti-social, and a hater of puppies and rainbows (not that I would disagree with any of that).

Well, now that option has been taken away from me. Due to some overly honest comments I made after having a little too much to drink, a group of my "friends" got together and made a page for me. It is . . . entertaining . . .to say the least.

But I can take a joke. In fact, I believe that being made fun of is a sign of flattery and respect. Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So, for your entertainment, here is a link.

If the creators of the page ever give me my login information, I will promptly delete the page because my desire to have one hasn't changed at all. But, until that point, enjoy.

**EDIT**
I finally got control of the page. I didn't delete it completely like I originally threatened to do, but it is quite a bit more . . . sparse . . . than it was.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha, good stuff. I too do not respect bad Wii bowlers, nor anything to do with the University of Alabama.

1/09/2007 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger BigX said...

Damn man...they really let you have it. Don't be ashamed of your passion though...for some of us...it never became more than a dream...

1/20/2007 11:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home