Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm in.

Dear Mr. George W Page:

The Committee on Graduate Study in Computer Science and Software Engineering--On Campus Option has contacted the Graduate School concerning your application for admission.  I am in agreement with their recommendation and would like to congratulate you on your admission to Auburn University in the Computer Science and Software Engineering--On Campus Option program. A formal acceptance letter containing more detailed information will be mailed today.  Because of delays in surface and air mail, I wanted to share this decision with you immediately via e-mail.


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats man. War Eagle!

5/05/2006 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Griffin "THE EMPIRE" Smith said...

whooo hooo, neighbors again!

5/07/2006 01:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations! You just eliminated 1 of my 3 major obsticles in getting to an Auburn game. My excuses are getting weaker so I'll just have to go to some. Especially if I can get tickets to the Ole Miss game.

5/12/2006 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Wiley!! In 2 years, Megaman needs to beware of an honest-to-God real life Dr. Wiley.

5/16/2006 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home